Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
When the war ended, he did get his wish of being a rockstar, but it didn’t last. Within lies an unforeseen side effect and some other changes.
I decided to do a thing and publish the first chapter of Sweet Dreams. OTL
Guess which two scientists I decided to draw.
(also, took a shot at drawing hermann this time. ughh orz)
I think if I can finish chapter 6 of Sweet Dreams (and start on chapter 5 a bit), I think I’ll post chapter 1 today.
(possibly chapter 1 of Tornado Warning might go up today as well)